1. I am on a no buying (except for groceries) spree! I cleaned out my closet and realized that I truly do not need any more clothes. I haven’t even attempted to organize my craft room/office, but I really am set for oh, about 100 years with all types of crafty supplies. AND I have way too many décor items – I don’t have space in my tiny little house for them!
2. I am anxiously awaiting my very last purchase before the new year! I ordered some items from Maurices and a bunch of jewelry from Forever 21 and am dying to get the packages in the mail. I hear about all these great things that people find there, but the store just drives me crazy. I can never find anything and it always makes me dizzy when I walk in there.
3. I am in the middle of changing my classroom around for about the millionth time! I am one of those teachers who just can’t feel comfortable in my classroom until I find the perfect arrangement. I have a long, narrow room and just find it hard to arrange everything. II am still loving the Dots on Turquoise scheme I went with this year.
4. I have yet to take down my Christmas tree. We always take a picture in front of the tree and it takes forever for us to get around to it.
5. I have resolved to use up things I have before buying more I have lots of make-up, skincare products, and general household items that are half full and I haven’t/don’t use them or multiples of items. I have so many bottles of scented lotion and don’t want to throw them out. How many eyeliners does one person need? How about blushes? Really?
Anyway, those are a few random things that popped into my mind!