Sunday 17 June 2012

A Great Trip, A Beautiful Garden and A Winner!





My kids just got out of college for summer.  They are on quarters, so they start much later and end much later than a lot of other schools.  I was fortunate that it's late enough in June that the weather was gorgeous, I got to spend time with them,  and spend some time with friends while I was there.  Of course seeing friends means shopping and spending time looking at their beautiful gardens and beautiful homes.  :)

I found some fun things that I loved and could fit on the airplane with me.  I also found some great things that would've required their own seat, so I couldn't get them...

I love Coke memorabilia and have a couple of Coke crates.  I found this one that had the dividers.  I thought about using it to plant flowers in, but then decided to use it as a display case.




I found a few things to put in it, but I'm sure I'll switch things around a bit.  Right now I have it sitting on a bench, but may hang it later.




 I love little oil cans, and this one especially! 





I found this little birdcage.  I'm a sucker for birdcages! 









This bird letter sorter is perfect for my desk.






And the best part was spending time in my friend, Heather's GORGEOUS backyard!!  She is so amazingly talented!







The winner of the My Memories Giveaway is Pam at DIY Design Fanatic.  Congratulations Pam!




Thanks for your visit and sweet comments! 

Pam



I am linking to the following parties:


Jennifer Rizzo's Thrift Store Makeover Party


UndertheTableandDreaming
Home Stories A2Z