Sunday 25 November 2012

Simple Red and White Christmas Table

I love seeing pretty Christmas tables.  I love gingham and plaid fabrics, especially in red.
 
Yesterday I was on a mission to find some dishes to go with some square white plates that I already had.  I was so excited to find these snowman plates from Pier 1.  They were exactly what I'd had in mind and were on sale to boot!



 
I used my Mom's silver, which I am so happy to have. 
 
 
I was thrilled to find the gingham napkins, pretty bell napkin rings and plaid placemats at Pier 1 as well.
 
 
Even though we always sit in the same places at our table, I think the placecard holders are cute.




 
 
 
 

I used  a Santa that was my Mom's for the centerpiece and poinsettias in galvanized pots.
 
I'm trying to simplify my decorating this year.  I like how this  looks festive and was easy to do. 
 
Thanks so much for your visit!
 
Pam


I am linking to the following parties:

Debbiedoo's Newbie with a Twist Party


>