Saturday 6 July 2013

Holy Toledo! Another Scale Redo

   




  
 Several months ago I purchased this grey Toledo scale on eBay.  I should've looked closer at the listing, as I was shocked when it arrived and was HUGE!  I put it in the closet and was going to list it back on eBay this summer. 
 



Then it hit me that if it wasn't SO industrial looking, I might really like it. So into the garage for a redo!











 
 
 
The face is still a bit rusty, but it did clean up pretty good using steel wool.  (This is the 'before' shot of the face.)  The problem with removing rust on the face is that it eventually the scrubbing will remove all of the paint too, so I had to stop and accept that it's still a bit rugged looking.   







I love it in our downstairs kitchen/game room. 



Thank you for your visit!

Pam


I am linking to the following parties:

Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage
Pinterest Blitz Party by Debbiedoos and On Sutton Place
 
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
DIY Show Off