Friday 2 August 2013

Doing the Wave with Petunias

I'm so glad that someone figured out how to come up with Wave Petunias, because I love them!! 


I had some trouble finding them this year.  The planting date that everyone goes by here is Mother's Day.  We were going to be out of town right around there, so I waited until Memorial Day to buy them. Boy was I shocked that they were really hard to find!  Luckily they had just put some out that morning at my favorite nursery.  The colors were limited to purples and whites.  I would've preferred to have more pink flowers, but beggars can't be choosers, right?! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have them in pots on my driveway and on my back patio.  They are blooming like crazy and are just so much fun to look at!
 
 
 
Here's Bailey doing his wave!  "Hey, I just came in 20 seconds ago, but now I must go outside again!"  :)
 
 
 
 
What are your favorite flowers for pots?
 
 
 Thank you for your visit!
 
Pam


I am linking to the following parties:
Debbiedoos and On Sutton Place's Pinterest Blitz
 
 

Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home