Wednesday 22 June 2011

Simple Garden Themed Tablescape

I hate to admit it, but sometimes it's just too hot to eat outside here during the summer.  When it is, we eat in the dining room.  I love anything with birds or garden themes, so it was fun to put this tablescape together.

I used a birdcage, some plants and several cast iron birds in the center.





I found these adorable garden plates and bowls at The Dollar Tree several years ago.  I only bought four of each and am now so disappointed that I didn't buy more.  A friend gave me the little napkin holder pots and napkins.  I think they are so cute!  I got the placemats at Kohl's.  I love the texture of them.




I was in Pottery Barn last week and they had these bird nest place card holders for $1.87 for four.  I bought the last two sets.  I'm not sure if I'll keep all eight as place card holders or maybe just use some as bird nests. 



I am looking forward to serving dinner in here tonight!

Thanks so much for visiting.

Pam

I am linking to the following parties: