Tuesday 24 July 2012

Cute Minty Green Bookcase

Our friends have been searching for a display cabinet for their daughter's dolls for a couple of years. A few weeks ago, my husband offered to make one for them. They got exactly what they wanted.  And, being custom made, the beadboard and feet match the other furniture in her adorable room. 




It took him two weekends to go from boards to the finished product.
















I love the mint green color.



He added a couple of pieces of moulding to make a pretty crown.




She now has a place to display all of her favorite things.

It was funny that one of our friends came over right before we delivered it.  She said, "I hope they don't like it, because I will buy it immediately if they don't!"  (They did like it)  :)




Thanks for your visit.  And thank you for all of the heartfelt comments about Max.  I sincerely appreciate the love!



Pam


I've been nominated for Best Innovative Blog at Palatin Remodeling, Inc.
I'd love it if you voted for me HEREYou don't need to sign up for anything, it's just one easy click.  Thanks!




I am linking to the following parties:



Cottage Style Linky Party
Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday
Thrifty Decor Chick's Before and After Party
>
DIY Show Off
>