Saturday 7 July 2012

Fun Garage Sale Finds

I've been going out just about every Saturday morning to the local garage sales.  There are some weeks that I come home with nothing and some weeks that I come home with some fun things.  It certainly is an enjoyable way to spend an hour or so, and I rarely ever spend more than $10. 



I love this metal horse.  Actually there are two of them that fit together.  I now have two places I can hang them.  This one is in my living room.






.  I think these milk bottles and holder are reproductions, but I still think they're cute.






I went out to my side yard and cut some lavender.



And have a good smelling kitchen island.  :)





I love this old box.





I need more furniture like I need a hole in my head, but couldn't pass up this dresser.  Stay tuned for the redo coming soon!





And who can resist a lab in water??  :)
It's been hot, hot, hot here and Max knows exactly where to go to cool off. 


What fun things have you found lately? 

Thanks for coming by!

Pam