Sunday 2 June 2013

June Bloom and a Winner!

My absolute favorite time of year here is May and June.  After enduring months of cold, it is so welcoming to see all of the perennials come up and show their beauty.


These Lupine are stunning!  I love the plant in front with magenta, pink and purple flowers.  (and of course I love the "all pink" one in the back too!)  :)
 


The reflections in the pond look so neat!  The lilies and irises are blooming inside the pond.  The creeping thyme is really filling in around the rocks.




We love to sit here and relax.




The Delphiniums are so pretty in bloom.

 

Oh my gosh, the peonies are in bloom! 
 
 
 
 






 


The milk crate I planted last week is starting to fill in.  I used Wave Petunias and a Wallflower.
 
 
 
 
This clematis is starting to take off. 
 
 

 I'm eager to see this clematis start blooming all around the birdhouse.
 
 
 



Wave Petunias, Dahlias, Cosmos and Snapdragons in a pot on the driveway. 
 
 
What are your favorite flowers?
 
The Winner of the Graco Paint Sprayer is Jessica!  Congratulations to Jessica and thank you to everyone who entered!
 
Thank you for your visit!  
 
Pam
 
 
I am linking to the following parties:
 
   
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Elizabeth and Co.